Sesderma Azelac Lotion designed for the care of oily and acne skin, especially large areas of the body (eg back). Azelac is a treatment for acne and capillaries skin with symptoms of rosacea, it is perfectly tolerated by acne skin (pH 5.5). It removes impurities, soothes, reduces redness. It regulates seborrhea, reduces the secretion of sebum and eliminates blackheads. The product is recommended in the case of strong face hair that makes it difficult to shave. Can be used on the face, body and head.
- Texture: lotion;
- Skin issues: capillary and acne skin with symptoms of rosacea;
- Time of application: morning and evening, additionally before shaving;
- Age: 15+;
- Skin type: oily and acne skin;
- Main benefits: antibacterial and soothing action, calms the skin, soothes irritations, reduces the secretion of sebum and eliminates blackheads
- Formulated without: parabens.
How to use
Apply Sesderma Azelac Lotion topically to the skin of the body and head. In addition, it can be applied to blemishes in the morning and in the evening until it disappears.
To facilitate shaving: apply for a few hours or even just before shaving.
- 5% azelaic acid - has antibacterial effect, regulates the level of secreted sebum, which has a beneficial effect on the skin affected by the problem of rosacea
- 2% salicylic acid - has a keratolytic, comedolytic, bacteriostatic and soothing effect on the skin;
- azeloglycine - combines the cleansing effect of azelaic acid and moisturizing properties of glycine;
- phytosfingosine of plant origin - reduces irritation;
- milk thistle extract - it has a soothing, smoothing and antioxidant effect.